Welcome to the Beaver County Bar Association
The Beaver County Bar Association was formed March 18, 1876. Our headquarters is located in Beaver, Pennsylvania. Presently, the Beaver County Bar Association has approximately 200 members.
788 Turnpike Street, Beaver – Pennsylvania
To promote excellence in the practice of law; to advance the efficiency and the equality of the administration of justice and the civil and orderly resolution of disputes through its members; to service the legal needs of the community; to encourage acts of public service by its membership; to foster courteous and professional relations among the members of the Bar; to advance cooperation between the Bench and the Bar; to uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession; and to preserve the history of our local justice system and the memory of the past members of the Beaver County Bar Association.
In support of its mission, the Beaver County Bar Association shall:
- Provide quality continuing legal education programs, ongoing mentoring and networking opportunities for members;
- Work with the Court and County government to improve administrative procedures in the Beaver County Court system and related row offices.
- Provide a lawyer referral service;
- Keep the community informed of the role and work of the legal profession; and
- Provide opportunities for its membership to contribute to the community through pro bono service, youth programs, community education and charitable giving.